Tuesday 27 September 2011

Featherstone Castle

I recently went on trip to Feather Stone Castle, in Northumberland, with my Photography class.  We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights.  We were surrounded by fields and a river, in the middle of nowhere.  Our task was to experiment with Metz hammer head flash units, and reflectors.  We spent all day taking photos, and editing in the evening.  Here are some of the images that I have edited.


This was shot using a reflector bouncing the light back onto the subject. 


This is me (Standing in the corner) and my group in a camera obscure.  A camera obscure is a very primitive camera.  


This was taken with the Metz hammer head flash.  There was a dead rabbit behind the stone...


Metz hammer head flash to the left.  


This is Tom looking scary holding an axe.  Metz hammer head flash to the left.  


This shot was not part of the task, but I liked how the clouds looked, with the light falling on the right hand side of the tree.  


No comments:

Post a Comment