Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sunny fields



Its been quite sunny in Milton Keynes recently so a couple of days ago, I decided to head out into the countryside around Milton Keynes to see what I could find.  I took my 5x4 and a couple of sheets of film loaded into a dark slide.  I knew that there are oilseed rape fields nearby, and I knew that the colours will be nice and saturated on the Velvia 100 I used.  I took me a while to find a suitable place to stop and setup  my tripod, in the end I had to go through a gap in the bushes and place my tripod through a fence which was rather had to work the camera! I also managed to shoot another panorama further up the road, but the file is too big, but you can see it here.  This is a stitch of 6 portrait orientated images, overlapping by 30%-40%.  This is to make it easier for the software to stitch the photos together.

I am hopefully going to be able to shoot some more soon, and i'll share the results with you.  I am also going to London with the family for Henry's 21'st birthday day out.  I might be able to get a few shots there too.  That's all for now!

Enjoy,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment