Friday 28 October 2011

Monsters in Leeds.....

Hello good people of the internet, many apologies for my lack of blog postage over the past few days, I've been visiting my lovely girlfriend Sarah, who is the best,  at university in York.  York is a wonderful city, I suggest you go if you should ever get the chance, there is a fantastic fudge shop, that gives free samples. I'm yet to try this, but I'm going to take multiple outfits with me and keep walking past, maybe even get a fake moustache....You lucky people are getting two blog posts squeezed into one today, just because I'm too lazy to write two individual ones. 

Anyway, back to the matter at hand.  Sarah and I went on a walk, and it was like walking into another world.  Its odd; if you turn left out of Sarah's accommodation, you find yourself in the uni campus, but if you turn right you end up in the middle of some fields!  The light was really strange; there was bright sunshine, and there was this strange mist in the distance that made everything seem to fade away.  I have a feeling we will be walking along here quite often.  






I went on a walk around the back streets around my accommodation today, to get some photos for my Landscape brief.  I'm happy with the results, but will keep shooting, refining my ideas and shooting style for this brief.  

On my trip, I had a horrible surprise.  I was walking along minding my own business, looking at how the light was falling on the street and the houses, when suddenly I stepped in something squidgy.  I thought to myself, 'please don't be what I think it is!'  I looked down, and sure enough I saw a monster pile of excrement, spread allover the pavement.  Now, there must be some sort of creature stalking the streets of Leeds, because no dog I know of could have produced something as rancid as that.  But don't fret, I've cleaned my shoes and they're all squeaky clean now.  

Anyway, here are the results of my travels.  





Enjoy!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment