Tuesday 18 October 2011

Wet, Wet, Wet....





Today I went into town for a walk, to see if I could get some photos.  It was raining, windy, and cold. Lovely weather for taking photos!  I didn't take many photos, and this is my favourite from what I did shoot.  I really like the lines in this photo, the red in the barrier catches my eye, leads it to the two ladies, and across the image.  I played with the colour balance in photoshop, to give it a colder feel.  Also, I increased the contrast to help give the photo some more depth.  There was a very soft, but warm light today, which is what I prefer to shoot on the street in.  The light reflecting off of the pavement really helps to emphasise the two ladies, and as you can see, it was quite slippery!

Enjoy!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment